miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

ICMER


I will speak about www.icmer.org because I think is a great website where talk about reproduction and sexual health.
This website has many links related to maternity, lactation, adolescence contraceptive methods, sexually transmitted infections and sexual and reproductive rights.
Pressing this links the webpage shows you a lot of documents about the theme chosen.
These themes I think that are very interesting because I used to not only my profesion but also my own life.
This website also shows dates of lectures and exhibitions about motherhood and sexuality. These exposures are very good because they give to the people useful and necessary information.
Icmer website has phone numbers and address of centers where women and teens can go or call if they have problems with their sexual or reproductive health.
I visit this webpage for the first time when I have pregnant friends because she asked to me found information about maternity. Since this fact I continually visit this site looking for interesting information.
I like this webpage because is too important for my career the themes that this page shows, and i think that this information is useful not only for my as future midwife but also for womans in search of information about reproductive and sexual health.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario