miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

My Free time!


Be with my boyfriend is my favourite hobby. I start with this hobby when I started to go out with him, four months ago. In the summer we went together to the beach and in that moment we became inseparable. With him I developement my personality because he is soo extrovert and I don't have the ability to communicate with extrange people or other people easily, and with him I could develop this skill because him taught me to put aside my insecurity.
With him I can let go of tensions because with him I can forget my problems and get of of my mind all the things related to college for a moment and thus laugh, smile and live happily.
With him I also learned to love and this is the most important thing because with him i can be myself without fear because he love me with my strengths and weaknesses and if I'm wrong he is able to understand me and helped me to repair.
In the other hand he has helped me because I know that I have someone ever next to me for talk or everithing that I want.
In my free time I go with him to the mall to eat lots of food and buy a lot of thing like clothes,accessories,slippers or strange things in Casa Ideas.
We also go to the sculptures park where we can lie down on the grass and see the clouds, the leaves of trees, birds. When we do this i feel in the sky and that is my greatest reward.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario