miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

Earthquake!


The night of the earthquake I was in my apartment with my mom. This night I went to bed very late because I was talking with my boyfriend by msn. I was sleeping until my mom woke my up. I didn’t understand why my mom was desperate and in that moment I felt the movement of the earthquake. My mom ran across the corridor very quicky and I told myself that I have to calm my mom.
When I was with my mom under the door we heard the noise of the things falling down and the sound of the glasses trembling. I was so worried about my mom because she was screaming and she was so afraid because she was thinking that the building might fall.
When the earthquake finish I thought inmediatly in my boyfriend and I took my cell phone for called him, I marked his number but the lines was disconected.
I learned that in this cases the people have to be calm because when the people was desperate have high probababilities to be damaged.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario