viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

Midwifery :)


I think the most important point to being a midwife is provide offer care to childbearing women during their pregnancy, labour and birth, and during the postpartum period. They also care for the newborn, including assisting the mother with breastfeeding.
Together we provide comprehensive health to woman, not only in the pregnancy, also in the adolescence. This is very important because we guide in the process of knowledge of sexuality, preventing unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.

On the other hand, the midwives figh for humanized childbirth. This is essential because often, in the parthian, medicines and technologies are used unnecessary, becoming this beautiful moment in something traumatic for the baby and mother. And my expectatives are these, contribute to the return of humanized childbirth and in the future build a home birth.

I decided to be a midwife because I see myself in five years assisting in the work of parthian and I'm happy just thinking this.

1 comentario:

cLaU*! dijo...

Yes!
Our work requires a lot of responsibility and commitment.
I'm sure we'll be a good midwifes!
I hope your Ok!

Publicar un comentario