miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

My ideal job!


For me it was very hard to decide what I wanted to be when I will be adult, because is something that I do all my life and my duty to do so with joy and with the best possible arrangement to deliver a good service.
Since five years I dreamed of becoming a midwife and then specialize in the area of neonatology. Is for this reason that my ideal job is work in neonatology because I love the babies and I think that I have the necessary characteristics for this job, features such as speed and psychological capacity to perform such delicate work without feeling emotional pressure.
In seven years I can see me working in a hospital in the neonatology area, I can see me too taking care of many premature babies, conduct tests and most exciting is that I can see me waiting for the exit to the world of many babies.
I have very clear what I want so now I must endeavor to achieve good grades for then have a vacancy in the specialization of neonatology.
In my early years as a midwife I want to work very hard to save money and buy a house.
I think that until we have kids take turns not mind, but later I think that I take a other specialization " sex education". In this way I will have a work schedule that has no shift.

I do not care if I work in the public area or private area that really interests me is do my work in a pleasant environment where it may be able to grant the user the best possible service.

3 comentarios:

nacho! dijo...

you have a big future loreto, you have a great vocation! good luck

..::Nik0::. dijo...

I too think that you will be a great midwife and that you can do a good job in the neonatology area all you have to do is give the best of you.
Bye

konnicool dijo...

I want to work in neonatology too ! ♥
Obstetrics is the most beatiful carrer in the world !
I hope that in the future we were colleagues!Take care Loreto! See you!

Publicar un comentario