domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

My favourite get-away


Hi!

When I think of a place I go when I feel stressed or tired many places come to my mind and I think is very difficult to know which is my favorite.
Place depends on how I feel.
When I feel stressed soil tell my boyfriend to go to Sculpture Park, is a nice place in Stgo. It is a few meters from the underground " Salvador". I like this place because is silence, there are many green areas where you can sit back and look at the sky through the leaves of the trees and it is best that is in a place where you can hear the birds singing. And it is best that I can do in the company of my boyfriend.

Another place I go when I feel tired or stressed is the "Cerro San Cristobal", I think it's because I always went with my parents when we were small and there is a place that brings back memories of childhood and makes me de-stress and think more positive when I have problems.

But the best place is Coquimbo, I go when I can and I always think it's best.
Coquimbo has many places to go, such is the "Barrio Ingles" where there are many places to eat or go to spend a pleasant evening. Another fantastic place is its beaches, which are not many waves, where you can swim far offshore and without much risk. Another thing is that between Coquimbo and La Serena is a great bike path where I can use to exercise and relax.
The problem is that coquimbo is far from Santiago so I go only in vacation, but it is certainly one of the best places to de-stress and I can really go 100% happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario